Local Auckland accountants, Accounting Plus Chartered Accountants, understand that your time is valuable and our highly specialised team offers a variety of business services for small and medium-sized businesses, to reduce your stress, maximise your profits and free your time, so that you can do what you do best and we’ll take care of the rest.
Monthly & Annual Accounting Services
Some financial processes need to be maintained on a monthly and annual basis. These are just a few of the ways our team of professionals can help you:
- Process and reconcile your Bank Statements, using Xero, so that you can always know where your money is and what it is doing.
- Understanding the trends and performance of your business is vital for effective daily management and planning for the future. Our Profit/ Loss Reports are an invaluable tool for keeping you informed of these aspects and the profitability of your business.
- GST Returns are mandatory and can be prepared monthly or at two or six-month
- An annual evaluation of your business performance is an essential, and often legal pre-requisite, for future planning, as well as reporting. Our professionally prepared End of Year Financial Statements will include everything from Profit and Loss assessments to your balance sheet and depreciation schedules.
- Many business owners find preparation and submission of their End of Year Tax Returns Our team will prepare and file your tax returns and save you the stress.
- We understand that your business is a fluid entity with changing needs and you can count on our professional team for Ongoing Support throughout the year.
Budgeting and Cash Flow
A good budget is the backbone of a successful business and a necessity for an effective business plan. Aside from being pre-requisites for funding applications, budgets and cash flow reports enable you to strategize for the short, medium and long-term future. Our accurate, cash flow forecasting reports will enable you to:
- Monitor and forecast your cash availability.
- Strategize for optimum allocation of your cash to expansion, stock control and taxes.
- Be prepared for key expenses, through analysis of actual statistics and records.
Equipped with this information, we’ll work with you to develop actionable strategies that improve your bottom line.
Company Administration & Compliance
Company legislation imposes the mandatory performance and submission of several administrative tasks on businesses. These can often demand valuable company time, and our team can relieve you of these duties to ensure compliance and avoid penalties.
Services that will benefit your business include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns with the Companies Office on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Payroll administration can become a full-time job as your company grows. This is further aggravated by increasingly complex payroll and employment reporting and legislation requirements, that require time and specialized knowledge.
Our comprehensive, confidential payroll service has been specially developed and refined to provide you with the following:
- Pay processing
- Employees’ pay slips
- Kiwisaver payments
- Management Reports
- Processing of sick and annual leave registers
- Holiday Pay calculations
- IRD monthly PAYE returns